Women’s Health & Wellness is proud to be transforming women’s health care by providing efficient, expert health care with the goal of optimizing your physical, mental and sexual health. Our offices are warm and relaxing, with a caring support staff..
As our patient you have access to the secured Patient Portal. This allows you to communicate with us electronically to ask non-urgent medical questions, request prescription refills and reach our surgery scheduling and billing departments. You will receive messages by email or on your phone through the Healow app for appointment reminders, when labs are posted, and when you have email from us. You can also enter or update your demographic and medical information in your chart, as well as review previous test results. We answer your queries during office hours.
Although the portal is our most efficient way of responding to your needs, we are always available by phone. After hours one of our doctors can be reached by our answering service for emergencies.
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT:
Contact us by phone at 813-571-2777, x 105 to request an appointment or through our Patient Portal. We will speak with and/or use the Portal and/or speak with you to set up and confirm your appointment.
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT:
Please download our Welcome letter as well as the forms below, except number 3. Please complete and bring them with you to your appointment. This will lessen your waiting time in the office. We suggest you keep a signed medical records request on file to be used with your approval to obtain records from your other medical providers.
Please download and complete Forms 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 below and bring them with you to your appointment. If you have been seen within the past year you need only complete forms 1, 3, 4 and 5 (Demographics, Medication List and Questionnaire)
We look forward to seeing you.
- 1. PATIENT DEMOGRAPHICS
- 2. NEW PATIENT HISTORY
- 3. ANNUAL, SICK, FOLLOW UP – HISTORY UPDATE
- 4. QUESTIONNAIRE – ALL PT’S
- 5. HIPAA FORM – UPDATE ANNUALLY
- 6. MEDICAL RECORDS FORM
- 7. NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES
- 8. NOTICE INFORMING INDIVIDUALS ABOUT NONDISCRIMINATION AND ACCESSIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- 9. NOTICE OF PRICING FOR MEDICAL RECORDS
- 10. OFFICE/FINANCIAL POLICY
- 11. CONFIRMATION OF PREGNANCY
- 12. OVER THE COUNTER MEDICATION LIST
Current Health Plans Accepted In Our Practice
- Aetna HMO, PPO, Excel
- BCBS HMO, PPO, Network Blue
- Blue Select
- Beech Street Network
- Champus/TriCare – all Plans
- Cigna HMO, PPO
- Coventry National – First Health Network
- First Health Network
- Humana HMO, PPO
- Humana X
- Humana Gold Plus – MCR Advantage Plan
- Mail Handlers
- Meritain Health
- PHCS/Multi Plan Network
- United Healthcare – All Plans
Medicaid OB only Plans:
- Medicaid – Excludes share of cost MCD
- Humana Medicaid OB
NO Medicaid for Gynecology Care