Endometrial Ablation Puts “Problem Periods” Where They Belong- In the Past!
Are You Dealing With Heavy Period Problems?
As a female, getting your period is a right of passage, but it isn’t always a pleasant.sant one. Heavy menstrual bleeding is a serious problem that impacts one in five women in America. A normal period might is manageable and lasts just five or six days, periods can be abnormally heavy and painful or last one or two weeks with consistently heavy bleeding.
If you’re not sure if your period qualifies as a “problem period”, here are the signs to consider:
- You endure significant pain through the duration of your period
- Your period involves more than seven consecutive days of bleeding
- You often change your pad or tampon hourly to avoid bleeding “accidents”
- You need to change your pad or tampon multiple times at night
- You are exhausted, irritable, or depressed during and after your period each month
Heavy Periods Impact Your Entire Life
Heavy bleeding during your period is a condition known as menorrhagia, and it really does impact all aspects of your life. Problem periods diminish your physical, social, and emotional wellbeing month after month after month.
- Women with heavy periods are more likely to miss work or school
- Heavy periods disrupt relationships
- Menorrhagia makes participation in social and athletic events more difficult
- Heavy periods lead to feelings of anxiety, depression, and lack of confidence
The good news is that you don’t need to accept heavy period bleeding as a fact of life! Women’s Health and Wellness in Brandon, Florida offers the endometrial ablation procedures, including NovaSure to help alleviate problem periods permanently! NovaSure is an endometrial ablation procedure that has helped more than 2.5 million women overcome heavy bleeding and embrace their active lives.
NovaSure Endometrial Ablation Solves Heavy Periods
The NovaSure endometrial ablation procedure is designed to remove only the uterine lining from your uterus. The uterine lining is the culprit of heavy period bleeding, so once it is removed, 9 out of 10 women experience dramatically reduced or completely eliminated period bleeding!
During this procedure, your doctor at Women’s Health and Wellness slightly opens your cervix, which is the opening to your uterus, and inserts a slender wand. This extends a triangular netted device to fit the size and shape of your uterus. Carefully measured radiofrequency energy is sent through the netting to the uterine lining for about 90 seconds. The netting and wand are quickly removed, and the procedure is over!
Quick, Simple, Safe, Effective
Without a doubt, NovaSure endometrial ablation is a quick, simple, safe, and incredibly effective method to resolve heavy period bleeding.
- NovaSure is so quick that the procedure only takes five minutes!
- The simple treatment can be completed in the doctor’s office and doesn’t require any pre-treatment or preparation.
- NovaSure can be completed at any time during your cycle, even if you are bleeding.
- NovaSure is backed by 15 years of clinical experience and an FDA approval since 2001.
Now Go Live Your Life!
If you are a premenopausal woman with heavy periods, and you are finishing childbearing, then NovaSure or other similar endometrial abation procedures are the ultimate solution to your period problems.
Make your appointment at Women’s Health and Wellness now to use NovaSure endometrial ablation to regain your freedom from heavy periods!